Taty

Amazing

I kept the right ones out

And let the wrong ones in

Had an angel of mercy

To see me through all my sins

There were times in my life

When I was goin' insane

Tryin' to walk through the pain

.

And when I lost my grip

And I hit the floor

Yeah, I tought I could leave

But couldn't get out the door

I was so sick n' tired

Of livin' a lie

I was wishing that I would die

.

(Chorus)

It's amazing

With the blink of an eye

You finally see the light

It's amazing

That when the moment arrives

You know you'll be alright

It's amazing

And I'm saying a prayer

To the desperate hearts tonight

.

That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation

And a how high can you fly with broken wings

Life's a journey -not a destination

And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings

.

You have to learn to crawl

Before you learn to walk

But I just couldn't listen

To all that righteous talk

I was out on the street

Just tryin' to survive

Scratchin' to stay alive

.

(Chorus)

.

(To all of you people out there)

(Wherever you are -remember:)

(The light at the end of the tunnel)

(May be you -goodnight)

2 comentários

Teeed disse...

Foooooooooda essa musica...

Taty disse...

eu sempre adorei essa musica